- Model NO.: PV2R23
- Type: Vane Pump
- Performance: Wearable
- Max.Pressure: 21MPa
- Speed: 600 to 1800rpm
- Transport Package: Carton Box/Wooden Case
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Acting Form: Double-Acting
- Displacement: Dosing Pumps
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Flow: (41 to 65) Plus (76 to 116L) at 1000rpm
- Trademark: Seric
- Specification: 41, 47, 53, 59, 65-76, 94, 116
- HS Code: 8413910000
The pump cartridge described under design features is easy to service and can normally be replaced in ten minutes or less,without removing the pump from its mounting. A small stock of cartridges can serve many pump models on a variety vehicles.
PR2R type Pumps Operating Specifications
|With antiwear hydraulic oil or phosphate ester fluid||With water glycol fluid||With water-oil emulsons||Min.speed|
- Installation and Pump-Prime Mover Alignment
• As much as possible a flexible type coupling should be used to connect the shafts of the prime mover and pump. (However use of tire type couplings should be avoided.) Shafts should be aligned within recommended TIR (Total Indicator Reading) 0.05mm tolerance. However this may be affected by differences in connection methods and type of couplings. Please contact us in such case.
• Proper alignment is important as improper alignment of prime mover and pump may lead to shaft breakage, heat and wear of bearings, oil leakage, abnormal pump noise, vibrations, and other problems.
• In principle, there should be no external radial or thrust loads on shaft ends. Please consult us if belt, chain, or gear couplings are to be used.
- Piping and Filtration
Proper inlet suction pressures are +35~-16.7 kPa for mineral oil fluids and +35~-10.1 kPa for water glycol and phosphate ester fluids.
• Suction pipe flow rate should be kept within 0.5~1.5 m/s.
Please use 150µm level filtration tank filter (suction filter).Please use a 25 µm or smaller full flow filter or 10 µm or smaller bypass filter.
• Filter installation
When using an immersion type tank filter, please install filter so it is about 50~70mm from the tank bottom to discourage ingress of contaminant precipitate. In the case of greatly fluctuating oil level,the installation should be designed so that air does not enter the filter.
• Suction, return piping
-Determine prescribed suction pressure and, as much as possible, reduce suction resistance.
1. If large diameter piping is used, please minimize number of bends.
2. Suction port of pump should be located less
than 1m from oil level reference in tank.
- End of suction pipe should be more than 50mm from bottom of tank.
- Air is easily sucked into the suction pipe so attention should be paid to the joints, etc.
These should be sealed correctly as ingress of air leads to abnormal noise, vibration, and parts damage.
-The end of the return pipe should always be below the oil level regardless of fluctuations in oil level.
- Baffle plates should be installed in the tank between the suction and return pipes.
-Using flexible rubber hose instead of steel piping for pump suction and delivery will .
act to provide vibration dampening and also help reduce sound levels.
• During initial system startup (and startups after long period of storage), pump may have difficulty drawing fluid. By pre-installing an air bleed valve (ABT-03) or by loosing a fitting in the delivery pipe, air can be bled from the system.
• During air bleed of pump and piping, pump should be run at no load.